Monday, May 19, 2008

Shannon Coe in Cuba

Shannon Coe in Cuba
Click on the picture to see the whole album

Dear Sacramento Valley Return Peace Corps Volunteers,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank SVRPCV for allowing me to sell raffle tickets at one of the adventures in dining and the Goat Roast 2007 events to fundraise money for my work in Cuba. I went with a team of professionals to donate 400 wheelchairs and about 100 walkers to people with disabilities in Santa Clara, Cuba. I am attaching some photos for the group to see. If anyone from the group would like to discuss with me about my experience in Cuba, please contact me at (530) 750-0629. Thank you so much for your support.


Regards,
Shannon Coe
Ms. Wheelchair California 2008
http://www.mswheelchairca08.blogspot.com/

No comments: